Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
I have been setting out corn for the squirrels are our new place, and the whole ear would disapper, couldnt figure it out. Couldnt sleep last night with my 9 month preg. wife so I went out to the couch. Woke up at the crack of dawn, drinking my coffee, when I look out at the corn feeder/apple tree and there they were, thought I would share, and sorry for the quality grabbed the closest camera (my wifes samsung D53) even though they were close I had to get the digital zoom all the way up.

Attachments

• SD530283.JPG
    SD530283.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 144
  • SD530284.JPG
    SD530284.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 154
  • SD530285.JPG
    SD530285.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 133
:D:D:D:D How soon does hunting season start again??

I kid, I kid...!! LOL You're better positioned for those types of critters than I am. Being as how you're more out of town. I somehow suspect a raccoon getting into my garbage can last night does not put me on equal footing.

Living in the city where Im at you wouldnt think seeing any deer would be out of the question but if you look at a hybrid sat view of my general location at google maps ( map Dekie Ln Athens GA ) there is a bit of forest surrounding a small lake. About two months ago we heard something in the back yard around 10pm and looked out the screen to see 3 does foraging at the edge of the woods wich is about 30ft from our back door. We regularly get a coon or more recently armadillo and the neighborhood cats but deer are still rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)