Early termination fee

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
I've been trying to figure out what the ETF is with Dish these days. I think it is $12.50/month but can't find anything that says that. Help please.

There has been like 4 different cancellations fee rates during the past few years, which could be $10, $12.50 and $17.50

When did you sign up?

I'm not looking to leave after looking at all options but did investigate it a couple months ago. Dish says I owe $12.50/mo but the paperwork I signed shows $10.00/mo. Why wouldn't they know that? If, for some reason, I decide to cancel do I need to fax a copy of my agreement to Dish to show it should only be $10/mo?

There has been like 4 different cancellations fee rates during the past few years, which could be $10, $12.50 and $17.50

When did you sign up?

I signed up February 2009, but got an equipment addition in Sept 2009 which restarted the 2 year clock.

The reason I ask is that the bill is getting way too big imo. I have the 250 plan, HD free, HD Platinum, Showtime, HBO, Maintenance contract, 2 dual-tuner DVRs and my bill is $128.

I can switch and get $89/1st year, $104/2nd year, and $118 after that assuming no rate increases. Upfront costs either $99 or $198, depending on how I structure it. Get locals in HD (Paducah, KY DMA), but lose Epix and BBCA HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)