Eastern Arc 1000.2 dish. Transponders and signal levels?

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
Anybody know where the listing is for various zip codes on the 1000.2 EA dish (black one, 2 lnb's 61.5 & 72.7) for the cross-reference on particular transponders and signal levels I should get on those when peaking?

I know it was here somewhere, but I can't find it at present.

Thanks!

Ok, I've noticed there are some dead transponders listed at my location on 61.5. Transponders 29 and 31 for sure, which are two of the ones originally in the listing to check for my DMA. These don't show signal on a friends receiver OR my receiver at present day. Does anybody have an updated listing on CONUS transponders to check for 61.5?

Ok, I've noticed there are some dead transponders listed at my location on 61.5. Transponders 29 and 31 for sure, which are two of the ones originally in the listing to check for my DMA. These don't show signal on a friends receiver OR my receiver at present day. Does anybody have an updated listing on CONUS transponders to check for 61.5?

Forget this. Transponders 29 and 31 are spotbeams, and they do work in my area. I just didn't wait long enough for the signal level lock to happen.

Reactions: KE4EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts