EASTERN ARC 61.5-72

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BRIAN BOWERS

Original poster
May 7, 2018
AUBURNDALE, FLORIDA
OK FIRST TIME WITH THIS LNB.... I HAVE NEVER HAD ISSUES WITH 110-119-129 SET UP...PLUG IN GET ELE, SKEW AND ASMTH AND GO. I CAN NOT GET THESE READINGS FOR 61.5/72 WHEN I PLUG INTO RECEIVER (VIP211K) . I GOOGLED EVERTHING I CAN THINK OF...NEG RESULTS..NOW I SIGHNED UP HERE HOPING FOR AND ANSWER. I LIVE IN AUBURNDALE,FL 33823. THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS IT IS FIXED ON 61.5-72. I CALLED A FRIEND WHO LIVES IN ST. PETE,FL 33708. I ASKED HIM WHAT HIS ELE/SKEW/ASMTH WAS...55-90-237... CAN ANY1 HELP. THANKS.

Did you run a check switch?

Disconnect cable from rear of receiver, run check switch to clear satellites from receiver memory.

Re-run check switch with cable connected to get correct satellites in receiver.

Reactions: charlesrshell
OK FIRST TIME WITH THIS LNB.... I HAVE NEVER HAD ISSUES WITH 110-119-129 SET UP...PLUG IN GET ELE, SKEW AND ASMTH AND GO. I CAN NOT GET THESE READINGS FOR 61.5/72 WHEN I PLUG INTO RECEIVER (VIP211K) . I GOOGLED EVERTHING I CAN THINK OF...NEG RESULTS..NOW I SIGHNED UP HERE HOPING FOR AND ANSWER. I LIVE IN AUBURNDALE,FL 33823. THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS IT IS FIXED ON 61.5-72. I CALLED A FRIEND WHO LIVES IN ST. PETE,FL 33708. I ASKED HIM WHAT HIS ELE/SKEW/ASMTH WAS...55-90-237... CAN ANY1 HELP. THANKS.
Skew is 69, Elevation is 55, Azimuth is 159 for Auburndale so your settings are WAY off

Reactions: NYDutch
A switch check has to be performed in order for the box to see signal

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app