Eastern Arc Having Troubles?

KC area still having issues, watching Redzone still issues as well. I just thought my Remain EA LNB was bad but to lazy to run systems info check.

KC area still having issues, watching Redzone still issues as well. I just thought my Remain EA LNB was bad but to lazy to run systems info check.

77 is a little weak (about 5 points average lower than usual on each transponder than what I usually get*), but 61.5, and 72.7 are where they're supposed to be.

[*I keep a xls document and check things out about every two to three months. I've been doing this since I had my 1000.4 installed June 26, 2010. I have a column representing the documented averages so I can compare to them as well as my own month-to-month trends.]

And people wonder why I like my old 625, hardly ever drops out. HD is just not worth the hassle to me.

I still do wonder however. :D I'll take HD any day and ten times on Sunday over SD. It's the first real major improvement since color. You make it sound like there are always problems, there aren't. I rarely ever lose the signal, and I am talking over years and years of being with Dish, SD or HD from my 2800 receiver to my VIP612's.

I had a similar problem this past weekend. I remember it being on ESPN and some oterh channels I don't remember. I hard booted the 722k and they came back. So I figured that was the answer. Perhaps it's the same problem perhaps not.

Just found you folks....u are such a big help...my husband was driving me crazy....Florida is down also but thanks for the help on switiching to menu 1 and scolling down..now we have SD channels. Thank u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)