Eastern Arc Signal Strength

ontwowheels

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 11, 2008
New to Dish Network and satellite in general. During the check switch screen, what should I be seeing as far as signal strenght on the various transponders for 77, 72.7 and 61.5?

During some mild rain a few evenings ago I started loosing 72.7 channels, and I notice that my 72.7 signal is not nearly as strong as 61.5. I have a tech coming out tomorrow, what is realistic to shoot for in terms of signal strength?

Thanks

Minimum of 50's on a good day. But most should be around 50-70's. a few Higher a few lower.
I'm here in Eastern Pa though and mine may be a little different. But I had some really HEAVY rain yesterday and not once did I loose signal. 1000.4 is a fantastic dish.

Minimum of 50's on a good day. But most should be around 50-70's. a few Higher a few lower.
I'm here in Eastern Pa though and mine may be a little different. But I had some really HEAVY rain yesterday and not once did I loose signal. 1000.4 is a fantastic dish.
Also in Eastern Pa, and I am considering dish. Good to know that you didn't lose your signal, as that was some pretty heavy rain. Makes me more confident.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts