Eastern Arc?

IlliniChuck

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 9, 2007
Can anybody give a good description of the Eastern Arc? also, does it have anything to do with Indiana Jones?

Eastern Arc is short for The Eastern Arc of the Covenant.

The Eastern Arc of the Covenant is described on Satelliteguys.us as a sacred container, wherein rested the Tablets of stone containing the upcoming national Dish HD channels as well as other sacred launch dates. According to one thread, the Arc was built at the command of Charles Ergen, in accord with Scott's prophetic vision at Team Summit (Exodus 25:9-10). Charlie communicated with Scott "from between the two cherubim" on the Arc's cover (Exodus 25:22). The Arc and its sanctuary were "the beauty of Satellite" (Lamentations 2:1). Digiblur and some pub members suggest that there were two arcs - a temporary one made by Dish, and a later one made by Echostar (Hertz 1936)

Last edited:
...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the Lord did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it." Amen.

Ben Foster has been around just as long as Echosphere! Good choice.

Now, who will play Ruppert?

VERY EXCITING!

Maybe we could hold auditions at Team Summit.

Jim D = the narrator from Big Lebowski Sam Elliott or wilfred brimley

Good posts. Especially since so many members quote freely from the Book of Threats!

I just want my locals. Rural areas are getting the shaft and having to pay $11.00 a month for distant networks from All American Direct.

I just want my locals. Rural areas are getting the shaft and having to pay $11.00 a month for distant networks from All American Direct.

Way to take the bull by the horn and start writing the script!

Anyone want to start on costume design?

I currently have one dish aimed at 110/119/129, and a VIP 622. If they put my HD locals on 61.5 instead of adding a second dish, is there a set up where I can have one dish aimed at 61.5/110/119. Since the only thing I get off of 129 is HD, and all those channels are also on 61.5 then I wouldn't need two dishes. Plus then when eastern arc is totally set up, since I already have a Mpeg 4 receiver, and a single dish aimed at 61.5 then I wouldn't have to swap dishes again. Is this a possibility, or is there no dish that can see 61.5/110/119?

I currently have one dish aimed at 110/119/129, and a VIP 622. If they put my HD locals on 61.5 instead of adding a second dish, is there a set up where I can have one dish aimed at 61.5/110/119. Since the only thing I get off of 129 is HD, and all those channels are also on 61.5 then I wouldn't need two dishes. Plus then when eastern arc is totally set up, since I already have a Mpeg 4 receiver, and a single dish aimed at 61.5 then I wouldn't have to swap dishes again. Is this a possibility, or is there no dish that can see 61.5/110/119?
not possible... 61.5 is way to far off to get with one dish along with 110/119...
they reason you can add 129 is because it falls into the 9-10 degree spacing range...
61.5 is almost a full 50 degrees from 110...no way a single dish could see both

Cast is coming around:
unstrung_heroes.46.gif

Left to right: Jim, Scott, and Charlie

not possible... 61.5 is way to far off to get with one dish along with 110/119...
they reason you can add 129 is because it falls into the 9-10 degree spacing range...
61.5 is almost a full 50 degrees from 110...no way a single dish could see both

Ok, what WOULD it take to get 61.5? I have a DPP44 switch and the HD setup pointing to 110, 119, and 129.

I have an old legacy twin LNB and dish. Could I just add that pointed to 61.5? Is there a DishPro single LNB dish? Who sells one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)