Eastern Arc.

BRIAN BOWERS

Original poster
May 7, 2018
AUBURNDALE, FLORIDA
Thank you gentlemen for the information reference the Eastern Arc and locating 61.5 + 72.

Now I have a new situation for the life of me I cannot find 61.5 . I had no problem finding 72 and I even found 77(I knew I was too far east). Question, if I were standing in front of the satellites would 61.5 to the left(east) of 72 that was my thought I still can't find it. Is it possible that the LNB for 61.5 is damaged? I purchased used. It appears pristine, but that means nothing in the world of electronics.

My zip Is 33823. Ele.55, skew 69, azimuth 159.

Is there a test I can do to verify? thank you very much in advance happy Mother's Day to all.

Brian Bowers -Florida

Thank you gentlemen for the information reference the Eastern Arc and locating 61.5 + 72.

Now I have a new situation for the life of me I cannot find 61.5 . I had no problem finding 72 and I even found 77(I knew I was too far east). Question, if I were standing in front of the satellites would 61.5 to the left(east) of 72 that was my thought I still can't find it. Is it possible that the LNB for 61.5 is damaged? I purchased used. It appears pristine, but that means nothing in the world of electronics.

My zip Is 33823. Ele.55, skew 69, azimuth 159.

Is there a test I can do to verify? thank you very much in advance happy Mother's Day to all.

Brian Bowers -Florida

If you're behind the dish then 61.5 is to the left of 72.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)