easy way to get credits

Pen15head

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 30, 2009
baltimore
if you sign up for hbo/show time free for 3 months, dish will issue two credits of 24.00 to your account right away along with the prorated charges for the current billing time line. the next day, simply remove the hbo/showtime credit. the credits given to you will remain on the bill, then dish will also give you a prorated credit for the removal of hbo/showtime. their system does not adjust the original two 24.00 credits they give you upfront.

you will pretty much pay 80 cents for hbo/show for one day, a five dollar transaction fee, but receive a total of 48.00 in credits on your bill. thats a profit of over 42.00. do not speak to a rep to remove hbo/show, as they may catch this and fix the credits. remove it through the telephone automated system, or from the website if it will let you.

I think this is a great example of what's contributing to our country's decline. We should never justify our own bad behavior by pointing to others' dubious dealings!

Just saying...

i got this credit last month and was told that if i removed these channels within the 3 months that i got credit, then i would have the credit removed and be charged full.

Those credits may not be removed immediately from your account, but i bet they will be by the time your 3 months is up. Looks like you may have just cost yourself money when you factor in your $5 transaction fee.

Karma's a B*tch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)