Eating Challennges- Could you ever handle any of these?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Sometimes, there are restaraunts that will have a challenge:

eat a large amount of food in a specific amount of time and win something.

Two questions:

1. Could you ever consider trying one of these?

2. Have you ever tried anything like this before?

1. yes been there done that
2. yes been there done that

Couple restaurants had a big burger challenge. One place (Gronks) was a pound burger and fries. Finish it and get your picture on the wall....I have 6 of them :)
2nd one was 2 half pound patties, cheeze, bacon, ham and sausage on a bun...mmmm......that one was just your name on the "wall of fame"

I se Gronks has a new one called the "Enger Burger"

The "Enger Tower Burger" This monster is just not right. Six of our famous burger patties with American Cheese between each layer of meat, served with home cut fries and slaw. EAT IT ALL IN 2 HOURS AND GET THE ENGER TOWER T-SHIRT FREE. Six stories of beef and 5 LBS of fun.

WARNING from our Sturgeon General: This burger is not for the weak at heart.
$20.25

Attachments

• engerburger.jpg
    engerburger.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 327
When I was dating my wife (then girlfriend), one of the first places we went on a date was to a local BBQ joint called Hoggy's.

In an attempt at humor and to impress her, I tried the "Hoggy Challenge."

The challenge included the following:

Half Slab of Baby Back Ribs
Half Chicken
7" Pulled Pork Sandwich
Side of Cornbread
2 side dishes (Baked Beans & Chili Mac)

If you eat the entire meal, you get a cheesy t-shirt saying you completed the Hoggy Challenge.

Needless to say I failed miserably and had a stomach ache later. Yet for some reason, she still married me despite my piggish behavior. :)

Last edited:
When I was dating my wife (then girlfriend), one of the first places we went on a date was to a local BBQ joint called Hoggy's.

In an attempt at humor and to impress her, I tried the "Hoggy Challenge."

The challenge included the following:

Half Slab of Baby Back Ribs
Half Chicken
7" Pulled Pork Sandwich
Side of Cornbread
2 side dishes (Baked Beans & Chili Mac)

If you eat the entire meal, you get a cheesy t-shirt saying you completed the Hoggy Challenge.

Needless to say I failed miserably and had a stomach ache later. Yet for some reason, she still married me despite my piggish behavior. :)

That's too funny. Looks like it worked.

Probably felt superior and figure she could control this one pretty easy. ;)

1. Could you ever consider trying one of these?

2. Have you ever tried anything like this before?

1. Yes, but my wife would surely stop me.
2. See above.

I think I could definitely conquer the Hoggy Challenge that HD attempted....maybe this summer I will :)

1. Yes, but my wife would surely stop me.
2. See above.

I think I could definitely conquer the Hoggy Challenge that HD attempted....maybe this summer I will :)

I almost did and probably could've done it if it wasn't for the bread on the sandwich, the cornbread and the mac & cheese.

Bread and starches fill me up more than anything!

Never knew Hoggys had that challenge. Normally head to Quaker Stake when I'm in Valley View. I'll have to give it a try this summer movie season.

Never knew Hoggys had that challenge. Normally head to Quaker Stake when I'm in Valley View. I'll have to give it a try this summer movie season.

I had never even heard of Hoggy's, but I took a look at their website and I'm going to have to give it a try.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts