Favorite fast food place?

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
I know, most of us who like to cook ourselves look down on these places, but just curious, what is your favorite?

If I had to chose, I would say taco bell, I love mexicanl. Ever so slightly below them is Hardees (carls jrs for some of you). Their thickburgers are pretty good for a fast food joint.

When it comes to chicken, Chick Filet cant be beat (for me, anyway.) SOOOOO much better than KFC.

At the bottom would be Captian D's, Long Johns. Does ANYONE eat fast food seafood?????

What do you think?

Happy's... a local place in an old Stuckey's ... their Jumbo 3/4 Cheeseburger is enough that you do not need fries... Chain... I like Taco Bell but it's on the other side of town so I'd have to go with Sonic, Long John's is by Taco Bell so...but we have Chile's on our end of town. ;)

Popeye's fried chicken. And their red beans taste just the way I fix them at home.

I would have to say that Chipotle is my favorite with Sonic coming in second. The problem with Sonic is that they are just starting to come into town so there are still only a couple of them.

depends on where I am

-around town....Wendy's
-visiting my buddies about an hour away...Hardee's.. There are non in the Twin Cities area so I have to drive 50 miles away to get a good Hardee's burger
-Also like Long John Silvers but it has to be the one (again) an hour away. There are some Taco Hell/LJS together in the ciites and they suck. Its the hour drive to Mankato to get that. They are awesome!

And I have to say KFC too because....well my parents own one ;)

Sonic, they just opened the 1st one in the chicago area here and I love it

I like popeyes chicken as well as Bojangles which is about the same, (no bojangles around here though)

I also like carls jr and hardees, (none around here anymore)

There is a Great BBQ Chain around knoxville that I really like and it's Buddys BBQ

I love CHick FIl a but they are all in the south

...Hardee's.. There are non in the Twin Cities area...
I've noticed that about Hardee's and others seem to say the same thing. There's not a "lot" of them -- not a good or bad thing -- and what I've noticed is they're often in smaller towns (not a suburb either), i.e. away from bigger cities.

When it comes to chicken, Chick Filet cant be beat (for me, anyway.) SOOOOO much better than KFC.
Yeah, their chicken is excellent. From what I've seen of them though, they don't exactly compete with KFC, do they ? KFC is primarily fried chicken (pieces) whereas Chick-Fil-A is processed pieces for sandwiches, strips, and nuggets.
Does ANYONE eat fast food seafood?????
Have to admit, I think Long John Silver's is pretty good. Better than Captain D's, IMO.

Have you noticed if their burgers have gotten smaller in the past few years ?

Hasn't many things? Notice ice cream isn't 1/2 gallon boxes anymore? A bag of Lays potato chips used to be 16oz, it's now down to 11oz, same price though. :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts