Favorite fast food place?

Raising Cane's.... they specialize in the chicken strips. Awesome and they usually have lots of customers to prove it.

I have to say that Rasing Cane's is just OK. I am not a huge fan of their sauce but their chicken strips are some of the best out there. If they added a couple more sauces to their list it would be much better.

Chipolte's are popping up everywhere. We have them all over NE Ohio. McDonald's actually owns Chipolte.

It's basically a Mexican Subway. You order your choice of tortilla, then add your meat, salsa, cheese and other toppings of your choosing. The burritos are wrapped in foil and are massive!

Don't forget the cilantro rice. The tend to put a little to much of it on so I normally only ask for 1/2 the rice.

I guess "fast food" means chicken, burgers or tacos in chain format not a local only?

Burgers: In and Out Burger

Tacos: Taco John's

Chicken: El Pollo Loco

depends on where I am

-around town....Wendy's
-visiting my buddies about an hour away...Hardee's.. There are non in the Twin Cities area so I have to drive 50 miles away to get a good Hardee's burger
ice theres a hardees in st. paul hamline and st. anthony parkway, i think there is still one in whitebear lake too

no love for zaxby's? driven by it on vacation but never ate there
the best fast food place was rax, blew arbys out of the water but sadly not many rax around, i think threre is a few in ohio only now

I guess "fast food" means chicken, burgers or tacos in chain format not a local only?

Burgers: In and Out Burger

Tacos: Taco John's

Chicken: El Pollo Loco

And we have none of those here... I love In and Out Burger, but can only get it when I go out of town. Same for crazy chicken.

Dang, I drive 15 miles to work and I pass 6 of them. Every tiny little piss-ant town around here has one.

Sonic is just starting to make their way into the Mid West from what I have seen. The one that opened locally here had a semi trucks of food outside waiting plus the normal freezer and they still sold out of everything that day. :eek:

raising cane's is awesome imho, but theres only one around here and its a good halfhour away

The first one opened here in Baton Rouge so they have a ton of them. They used to be just a drive through with one each side of the building. Now they are getting rid of those building them with a dine rooming.

Dang, I drive 15 miles to work and I pass 6 of them. Every tiny little piss-ant town around here has one.

No doubt... the Sonic's are everywhere around here.

Sounds like Taco Bell here... you better not drive off until you check your order!
im a pretty picky eater and i always make a point of ordering at counter but checkers/rallys is drive thru only:(
The first one opened here in Baton Rouge so they have a ton of them. They used to be just a drive through with one each side of the building. Now they are getting rid of those building them with a dine rooming.

No doubt... the Sonic's are everywhere around here.
our raising cane's is a regualr resturant type

Jack In The Box and I have to drive miles to find one.

Popeye's for chicken....don't leave there without asking for "Chicken Sparkle!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)