EBSpro is Now Freeware (all features is now unlocked for all)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Babadem

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 21, 2007
MA
EBSpro is now freeware (all features is now unlocked for all)

http://ebspro.net/

16.0.0.0 (stable) [26 feb 2017]

- EBSpro is now freeware (all features is now unlocked for all).
- Added auto dish adjustment (beta) feature in positioner console.*
- Added SNR bar in positioner console.
- Removed SatFeeds' related things from EBSpro. Isn't supported anymore.
- Now shows in a tooltip the ID and status of the selected tuner in the device list.
- CTRL+F now works in SidePanel Scanner (to search a scanned service or frequency)
- Fixed MIS detection issues in DT with AU mode (in SA Window)
- Fixed a potential crash selecting the MIS Id (SA)
- Fixed a problem with DiSEqC 1.1 when the DiSEqC mode is set to Auto.
- Fixed a potential lockup of the main UI due to unsafe thread calls.
- Changed the current "new transponder" sound (yes, the annoying ka-boom) by another one a bit more cool.
- Some minor fixes and improvements.
- Updated: StreamReader.dll to 1.2.4.1406.

* A quick and easy way to fine tune a dish that is connected to a 1.2 DiSEqC (motor). It finds the best signal available checking the SNR value and moving the dish in little steps. P.D: For making it working well, you need at least more than 1-2 dB of SNR and of course, a dvb card that support SNR reading and Diseqc 1.2 support.

SmartUpdater specific (v2.0.0.3):

- Fixed an indexOutOfBounds error when the server script isn't working as it should.

So I wonder for those of us who paid for it, if there will be anything special. Never the less, I am happy to support this project in any way. The software is really good and supports a variety of cards. I hope that support will continue to be available in the future, and that this product isn't end of its life.

Is the ebspro mobile server/IOS app still functional? I downloaded the IOS app, set up the IP/port #, but no connect...

I would say no....but I don't know for sure.

Reactions: Cham
FF said the same thing. I told it to ignore the warning and download anyway...

Tnx fellows... will check around some more. Apps not registered with Google (chrome) will likely be called "dangerous" by default...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)