Echostar 18 is prepped for Launch!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I thought Allen was going to take a ride up with echostar 18 to make sure he could add some extra tin foil antennas so dish would be able to add more HD .
now that is real funny can you picture a 300 pound guy trying to get in a satellite?

is these true that voom 4k channels are coming or is this a joke i love all the great jokes

Of course he will be weightless but there will still be volume.... :)
look at all that skin flying in orbit.hey guys since we are talking off topic i just got off the dish chat line i had to talked to them about my programming packages i want to let you know that amazon prime app is coming to dish the csr would not give me a time frame when it will happen the csr told me that they had alot and i mean alot requests for amazon prime this is what the csr told me , i also asked the csr what other apps will be coming all she told me was youtube,dish arcade,dish whole home music app which does have tunein,iheart,dweezer,pandora all i know right now is still being worked on with launch sometime this year.i am hoping for spotify which i am going to be honest with you it should be included with the whole home music app.i did not ask about new hd channels busy trying to get things done for our annual car show next month where i live.i love being on this forum so much i learn alot being here and i try to find you guys some news on what is going on with dish i have alot of websites that i check out everyday to look for news.i was listening to the siriusxm music channels they sound alot better now dish must have done something to them

Last edited:
OK Allen, that CSR sure knows a lot. Or, really, is that CSR telling you what you want to hear so they can get on to other customers that have real issues or real programming request that can be added today...

OK Allen, that CSR sure knows a lot. Or, really, is that CSR telling you what you want to hear so they can get on to other customers that have real issues or real programming request that can be added today...
no bobby i had some programming issues i want to lower my bill so they did who would like to lower your bill and try to save more money would you. i asked her a couple of questions about that that is alll i want to helo others out being on here.she told me that alot and i mean alot of people want amazon prime so the folks who create the apps are working on that right now.you guys know which ones i would like to have.i would for me would like to have hulu,spotify,vudu,newson,

Use (or get) a Roku Allen. There's no telling when (or if) they'll ever put any of these on the Hopper. I hope they get some more pressing issues in the firmware sorted out before they start on app crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)