ECHOSTAR XVII Launched!

Why can't Charlie splurge for HD on these things..

Charlie has nothing to do with it.

34 minute timeline for both releases. But I can't find a good timeline as to when final orbital insertion occurs, when the arrays unfold, etc. Anybody got a good link?

Charlie has nothing to do with it.

34 minute timeline for both releases. But I can't find a good timeline as to when final orbital insertion occurs, when the arrays unfold, etc. Anybody got a good link?

The Hughes guy says they will be in communication within an hour or so with a couple of weeks more to move it, and operational in early October.

Hmmm. Looks like it will be past 9 eastern time before we know about the solar arrays success or failure.

Now that both have separated, how are they going to fill the next hundred minutes that the show is scheduled to run?

I guess they planned on ending at 8 in case things were delayed. All over now. I guess the Ariane site will announce when/if the arrays deploy.

Did anyone take a look at the video of the two launches on ARIANESPACE.TV? Were you listening to the lady commentator? I think she enjoyed describing the rocket just a little too much?:D
Ghpr13:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts