SOLD!! Edision OS Mio Plus 4k (dual tuner) - Open Box Return $150 - Free Ship*

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
Have several Edision OS Mio Plus 4K dual tuner STBs for sale. These units are Ebay open box returns and in like new condition.

• Full 2 year warranty
  • All accessories
  • TNAP 4.1 OS preloaded

$150 with free shipping to US/ USVI and PR.
* If shipped internationally, the buyer is responsible for shipping and import fees.

OS_mio_plus_4K_ΒΟΧ_2_grey.jpg

Brian, I want to try one of these so bad, but I can't pull the trigger. If you give me a good reason I would be better with a Edison than my PC cards you will make a sale. Not being sarcastic or anything, just wondering if there are any advantages.

Plenty of reasons to have both a PC card and a STB. This is a classified ad, offering a product for sale. Not intended to be a starter for a discussion thread on STBs vs PC Tuners.

I get it... If you enjoy the hardware that you have, and it is the best solution for your experience, why should you try anything else? :cool:

If you want to give it a try, this great deal will almost guarantee that should you decide to resell, you will get your money back or maybe even make a few $$$. :biggrin

WOW, sorry, like I said very clearly, just wondering if there is something that would make me buy it. Hate to see your classifieds for non sat stuff. If a buyer asked you a question and got that snappy answer I bet they would move on. Again I have never used a Enigma box is curiosity a Bad thing?

I am interested in one. Never ment to start a discussion here. Just wondering what it can do. I am just a working man, 150 bucks is alot of money to me at times, sure I would love it. The original question is, can it do anything I can't already? If the answer is yes I will buy one. It's that simple. Not insinuating PC cards are better, Just wondering as I have not used one before.

Reactions: norman881
In my opinon, with the various distributed images, the OS Mio 4K models are the most capable STBs currently available for FTA satellite hobbyists. As you know, tons of posts on this and other forums of why many of us use or or chose not use an OS Mio 4k model.

I prefer using a STB for daily DVR and viewing. The OS Mio 4K is a multimedia device system that meets my high expectations for a satellite receiver, yet my wife is comfortable with the option of simple operation.

Curiosity is a good thing. You're a member of a great forum with a wealth of information and knowledgeable folk. Your comparative questions would likely be better addressed in the open FTA forum rather than in a classified...

Units are sold.

Thank you FTA4PA! Payment received and shipping today.

The receiver was shipped the same day I paid for it and was originally scheduled to arrive Friday but came yesterday! Appreciate the super-fast service. I will check it out on the weekend. Thanks Titanium!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts