Status
Not open for further replies.

eurosport

In Dave Grohl We Trust!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 31, 2008
North Florida
NEVER works the first time. If I edit a post & click "save" it just sits there. Refresh the page, see my still un-edited post, edit again, click "save" & then it works ...every time. Strange. :rolleyes:

Try something besides IE and see if it goes away.

imagine a browser when you open a new tab it shows your favorite sites

speeddial.JPG

fully editable. drag drop them any to any spot you want

try Opera
http://www.opera.com/computer

best i've used yet

more

Page zoom
Some sites have almost unreadable font sizes, others have huge pictures. Opera zoom feature maintains the site integrity and allows you to view the site without losing the visual presentation.
has a small volume type slider bottom right on tab
http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2006/05/10-features-youll-find-only-in-opera.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried Chrome & don't like it that much.

Firefox works ok except the scrolling is kind of laggy & I still can't get it to import my bookmarks past the letter n. :facepalm

Thanks for the link madmadworld. I'm going to try Opera next.

I think vBulletin needs to address their issues with stuff that doesn't work with IE.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SatelliteGuys

i wish you good luck
been using it for about 3+ years.
it exported both IE & firefox bookmarks, but i don't use them much anymore thanks to the speed dial on the opening page.
and i run about 20 tabs most of the time, it will bog down once a week or so and i need to reboot then. much better than IE & firefox in that matter. and it allows you to go right back to the previous session and save various sessions.
and their forum is very friendly. you can save our speed dial page and transport it to other computers. yes i'm sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts