EEPG now on 119!

JimW396

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Thanks Dish! I just found that those of us who can only get 119 are now able to get the 7 day guide.

Jim:D

Don't beat the guy up too badly, Smith :)

This could be important enough to deserve its own thread, it affects lots of people.

Not everyone reads the datastream or the Uplink reports........

I agree with Pepper, it's good news for those that don't have a dish (or LNBF) pointed at 110.

LER

I did a search and read the Uplink report before posting Smith.
I just thought it would be nice to let everyone that only gets 119 know that the change was now done and they are able to get the EEPG. We've been waiting for this change for over 3 years.
Thanks Pepper and LER

Jim

I am glad that this info was posted. It affects more people than you think since a lot of people now have DVR's and with the lnbf failures on evens. I had someone that just got a new 522 from me and the 110 lnbf was not getting evens. He reported that he was not getting his shows recorded and I seen where it was not getting evens during the daytime and replaced the lnbf. No problem since. This was right before they fixed the problem and put it on 119. I do assume that the 7+ day guide is now on 119 and that this is what you guys are referring to right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts