Egg McMuffin is 63 cents tomorrow

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It was mostly beef and when made fresh tasted great.

Now that is vile, I must agree.

Mine in CA had real beef. I'm so old that slime hadn't been invented yet.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Now I supplement with a sausage burrito or two.

Thanks. Maybe I'll have that today. I hate installing 23 sextillion apps on my phone. Everybody has an app and wants me to install it, even when they are useless other than telling the retailer who I am and what I'm up to. To save $3 for a dinky Egg McMuffin, I'd rather go to Dunkin'.
If I go to order something and find that its now 1/3 rd of the size AND at least twice the cost, thats enough for me to not go back.

Reactions: TheKrell
I wonder if they give you the Iconic Full Sized Egg Mc Muffin for 63 cents.

Fwiw, I am not waiting in thier drivethru lines for this ...

I Can go across the street to the Dunkin Donuts and order the same thing and I get one FULL SIZED and its Very good too !
On your recommendation, I bought two this morning. It's $4.24/ea at my Dunkin' and, even though the proper size, does not taste nearly as good as the Egg McMuffin, dang it! I wonder what McDonalds does differently, other than serve the smaller size?

On your recommendation, I bought two this morning. It's $4.24/ea at my Dunkin' and, even though the proper size, does not taste nearly as good as the Egg McMuffin, dang it! I wonder what McDonalds does differently, other than serve the smaller size?
They were nuked at dunkin

You can make it yourself and it would taste better.

Toast and butter a Thomas's English muffin
Cook an over hard egg
Add a slice of Canadian bacon or ham
Add a slice of cheese (I like Swiss instead of processed American cheese)
Enjoy. :)

Really? I don't remember it way back when. It was more like the 80's when it was released in my market. Or are they doing like they do with TV Seasons and considering a season a year when advertising its longevity?

It's back again today..

F52C30EC-83CA-42F5-BB01-38EB25C5E1E9.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts