Egg McMuffin is 63 cents tomorrow

It was mostly beef and when made fresh tasted great.

Now that is vile, I must agree.

Mine in CA had real beef. I'm so old that slime hadn't been invented yet.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Now I supplement with a sausage burrito or two.

Thanks. Maybe I'll have that today. I hate installing 23 sextillion apps on my phone. Everybody has an app and wants me to install it, even when they are useless other than telling the retailer who I am and what I'm up to. To save $3 for a dinky Egg McMuffin, I'd rather go to Dunkin'.
If I go to order something and find that its now 1/3 rd of the size AND at least twice the cost, thats enough for me to not go back.

Reactions: TheKrell
I wonder if they give you the Iconic Full Sized Egg Mc Muffin for 63 cents.

Fwiw, I am not waiting in thier drivethru lines for this ...

I Can go across the street to the Dunkin Donuts and order the same thing and I get one FULL SIZED and its Very good too !
On your recommendation, I bought two this morning. It's $4.24/ea at my Dunkin' and, even though the proper size, does not taste nearly as good as the Egg McMuffin, dang it! I wonder what McDonalds does differently, other than serve the smaller size?

On your recommendation, I bought two this morning. It's $4.24/ea at my Dunkin' and, even though the proper size, does not taste nearly as good as the Egg McMuffin, dang it! I wonder what McDonalds does differently, other than serve the smaller size?
They were nuked at dunkin

You can make it yourself and it would taste better.

Toast and butter a Thomas's English muffin
Cook an over hard egg
Add a slice of Canadian bacon or ham
Add a slice of cheese (I like Swiss instead of processed American cheese)
Enjoy. :)

Really? I don't remember it way back when. It was more like the 80's when it was released in my market. Or are they doing like they do with TV Seasons and considering a season a year when advertising its longevity?

It's back again today..

F52C30EC-83CA-42F5-BB01-38EB25C5E1E9.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts