EHD Delete/Freeze problems??

lgb0250

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
Sorry if this has been answered everyone but some of these threads are so long I just can't go back over hundreds of pages of questions and answers. Just a recommendation but it would be nice if we had a FAQ in the Technical Discussions section. Now, hopefully someone here would be so kind to try and help me out.

I have two VIP622's currently running L622 software and both have EHD connected.

The one in the living room works perfect. No problems at all. The one in the bedroom is another thing all together. Since this most recent software update when I watch something from "My Media" and it finishes up by us pressing the stop button, the whole screen just freezes up. The only way to get out of it is to turn everything off and restart. Once I do this I go back into "My Media" to delete the item we just watched and it just won't delete it, period. Tried everything and it just won't delete it. I'm baffled and would appreciate any help. As always, thank you in advance and sorry for starting a new thread about something that's probably been discussed before.

Switch the hard drives between receivers and see what happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)