EHD questions

Yankeeman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 10, 2011
Arkansas
Hello im thinking of buying an EHD now when i get one if and can it work with both of the hoppers im thinking of switching to the Hopper with sling and dont wanna loose all my recordings. sSo my question is can i transfer all my recordings off the Hopper 2000 and put all them on the Hopper with sling i know it can be done. But does the EHD have to be connected to the Hopper with sling all the time to see the recordings.

Next question what a good EHD to buy

I have a LaCie 2TB external hard drive, and it's worked flawlessly so far. Whichever hard drive you decide on, make sure it has it's own power and doesn't rely on the USB cable for power.

Unlike my 722, my Hopper 2000 does not see my ehd when I'm using DOL. DIRT conformed that being able to see the ehd on a 722 was a "bug". I'd like that bug to return. Don't know if you can see recordings on a HWS's connected ehd.

Unlike my 722, my Hopper 2000 does not see my ehd when I'm using DOL. DIRT conformed that being able to see the ehd on a 722 was a "bug". I'd like that bug to return. Don't know if you can see recordings on a HWS's connected ehd.

Seriously the one useful bug that exists they take out. Works great on the 722s too.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)