EHDTransfer

This morning the show appeared on my transfer list page. I transferred it to my EHD. I have not received the new firmware upgrade. Very strange.

The EHD transfers stalling issue is going to be fixed in the next software release that is set to start rolling out Wednesday of next week. Thanks for all the great feedback, help, and patience while we tracked this issue down and fixed it.

Well, I'm still on 238. So I ran a test recording off 7-1. Recorded and transferred to EHD just fine. I am still impressed at how sharp OTA can be. Deleted just fine, too.

I note that recordings deleted from the EHD do not get saved in the deleted folder. Makes sense.

I am now experimenting with -3 recordings. Just out of interest. I'll have to repeat after next Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Well, it hangs at 3 seconds. No transfer. I will hold to experiment with after next Wednesday's update.

One more oddity. I set it to record 7-3 at 5. DVR shows this show twice. Once as having already been recorded, once as a recording in progress.

DVR shows that recording twice, one at 0% and the other at 98% viewed. Could it have recorded two images of the show from the OTA dongle? From 7-03. Same time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)