Hopper, HP Tablet, Bluetooth & headphone jack.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

eddie willers

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 15, 2003
Braselton, Ga.
Walmart has a new under $100 tablet from HP that has an Intel processor and getting good reviews for what it is.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-7-Tablet-Intel-Atom-Processor-with-8GB-Memory-featuring-Android-4.1-Jelly-Bean/27618120

It says it runs Android Jelly Bead 4.1 with Bluetooth 2.1 EDR and has a headphone jack.

Does that mean that it can pickup the Hopper's Bluetooth audio broadcast and play it through the headphone jack?

If so, that alone my make it worth my time since I could then use my Sennheiser phones.

You can't do that, but I just bought an Adapt wireless adapter from Outdoor Tech which let's me use ANY mini headphone jack with my hopper. Connects headphone jack to mini Bluetooth adapter which then works perfectly with any Bluetooth connection. Great invention - can be used with phone, tablet, etc. - much better than buying another set of headphones!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts