Eight months into a reduced crime show diet

Amen, brother. Can I hear an Amen?

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Of course, my wife suggested that I don't have to follow sports to which I replied, "Perhaps I should wear a dress, change my name to Nancy, and spend my newfound free time cooking and cleaning." Surprisingly, she is not opposed to my statement. Perhaps I should learn to just keep my mouth shut! :D

We are now about 2 weeks into no pay services. We kind of miss the USA network, and it will be another 3 weeks before the shows appear on HULU. Had to drop back to listen to Bill Mahr on podcast instead of watching on HBO. Other than that, haven't missed much. Of course there was stuff we would watch because it was on, but there is always something. If not on broadcast, I am slowly working through a few old TV seies on netflix. Its all good.

Cutting crime shows gave me time to go through all ten seasons of SG-1 over the past year :D

Indeed.

I have never really watched crime shows just because of the silliness involved. I usually speed through a H50 just to see the sights and some of the non crime related subjects, but they are probably the worst as far as procedure goes. I do the same thing with Blue Bloods. Watching the drama not the crime solving. Both shows get a lot of 30 second skips. If either went off the air I would not really miss them. I just watch them because they are on the DVR...

Nothing drives me crazier than the convenient confession that can pop up in the last minute. Yes it was me I just wanted to get back at X and here is how I did everything....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)