Please reply by conversation.

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Just a quick mention for those interested, DirecTV has an election mix channel on 347 tonight into tomorrow.

Feel welcome to discuss, but please keep discussion non-political.

Thought it was good. Still using it now. Thought it was VERY dumb to put Comedy Central as one of the 6 options but no Fox Business. Bloomberg and BBC were also interesting choices.

Unfortunately I was not able to choose which channel I listened to. Seemed to not completely load. So none of the channels were highlighted for switching audio.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Unfortunately I was not able to choose which channel I listened to. Seemed to not completely load. So none of the channels were highlighted for switching audio.
Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app
That's how interactive channels are sometimes (like the ST game mix channels). It may or may not work if you press the "Exit" button while on the channel.

Reactions: Marcingak
Yeah, I really really liked having this channel. Sometimes I was not able to select audio, but it worked otherwise. Definitely hope they do this again in future years.

Another fool proof method of selecting audio is info>>audio/video>> and choose from the list of audio tracks. That's how these channels work. It's just a 1080i video with a box that hovers over the screen which changes the audio track (similar to the SAP audio selection)

Well, yesterday, director ended the mix channels 3 day run as the election is over and Trump is now the president and the Republicans won the majority in the House and Senate. Now the election is over, i think it's time to have a Mod or a Admin to lock this thread and post a link to the pit to remind people to discuss politics there

Also, DirecTV did a okay job with this mix, but could had done better.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)