Elementary

I'll watch it tonight. With the light delay, it was just getting too late. I was tired. I just watched something else as soon as the game ended.

S~

I enjoyed it. Great beginning with the sting and great ending whacking him with the stick like the good ol' "Whack-A-Mole" game.

S~

Another good episode. I normally do not watch cop shows, but I am still watching and enjoying Elementary.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 16

Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Details": When Detective Bell is attacked, the investigation ends up being more complicated than Sherlock initially expected; Sherlock wants Joan to take self-defense classes.

S`

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 18

Thursday, March 14, 2013

"Deja Vu All Over Again": Joan tackles her first solo case when a woman disappears after leaving a tearful breakup video for her husband.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 19

Thursday, April 4, 2013

"Snow Angels": Sherlock and Joan try to prevent a robbery during a snow storm; Sherlock tries to help a transgender woman who recently went through a breakup.

S~

I know this show doesn't have many fans over here, but I think it's a very clever (and certainly a bit quirky) cop show...and it's doing very well in the ratings.

I am a big fan and would like it to continue. :)

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I know this show doesn't have many fans over here, but I think it's a very clever (and certainly a bit quirky) cop show...and it's doing very well in the ratings.

It has been renewed. I like the show, but I think the BBC version (Sherlock) was a lot better. But, you cannot always get an adaptation that is as good as the original.

It has been renewed. I like the show, but I think the BBC version (Sherlock) was a lot better. But, you cannot always get an adaptation that is as good as the original.

I would love to see a British version with Sherlock speaking with an American accent. Of course, I'm sure Sherlock would have a southern drawl since that's they way we Americans speak. ;)

Anyway, is the BBC version shown on BBC America?

I would love to see a British version with Sherlock speaking with an American accent. Of course, I'm sure Sherlock would have a southern drawl since that's they way we Americans speak. ;)

Anyway, is the BBC version shown on BBC America?

It was shown on PBS. It is on Amazon Prime for free now.

Each episode (there are not many) is like a movie at 1 1/2 hours.