Eleven Sports on Pluto TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Magic Static

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
I had to watch my favorite CFB team on Eleven Sports yesterday via Pluto TV on the Roku stick. Montana at Cal Poly. WTF was that? Is Eleven Sports real? Do they have people that know how to produce a game? There was a large part of the first half with only one non-moving camera angle showing 1/2 the field. You could see the big screen at the end zone showing a regular series of game footage. But when the action was out of camera view you didn't see anything. Or was this Pluto TV giving you what you pay for? ;)

Keep in mind that Pluto TV is simply a provider of someone else's programming. You can blame Eleven Sports for whatever you saw. Judging by your issues I can see why Dish doesn't carry Eleven Sports while Direct and various other providers do.

Reactions: Magic Static
That's comparable to my experiences watching games on Stadium. Kind of a mixed blessing getting free acces to games I wouldn't otherwise see versus the quality of the product.

There's rumor the Mountain West is considering going streaming only when their contracts with ESPN and CBS Sports Network expire in a couple years. Some schools are tired of being beholden to those networks' scheduling of games at odd times. Not to mention not as many millennials have cable TV subscriptions to watch their team's games anymore. I just hope they develop a good quality service rather throw in with one of the existing amateur hour ones.

Yeah it's better than the radio. But with camera work like I saw yesterday, not much. ;) The Big Sky Conference sold the TV rights to ROOT Sports and now they have IP feeds from the home stadium. So no more satellite feeds from them :( A double edged sword there. My team got good, became entertaining and a valuable commodity so now I have to pay to see them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)