Email vs. Forum

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colorado Kid

Original poster
Jul 11, 2019
Boulder
Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

I was strongly recommended by a cousin to contact you for some information and answers to some questions in regards to my DISH account. I signed up yesterday as a new member. Rather than explain all I needed in a forum, because of the potential length, I happened across an email: helpme@satelliteguys.us , and decided to send an email instead, explaining all I was requesting. As of today, I haven't heard back in regards to the email, and need to have an answer by Sunday 7/15 at the latest. I have a very, very limited access to email over the weekend due to the "new" apartment I am now in.

How long does a response typically take from the direct email?

I really need help to determine what my next step is.

I will only be at work for the next 10min, and won't have access until later tonight, to even check here for a response.

Thank you, very sincerely, for your help with this. And I look forward to hearing back from someone, hopefully with this and the email that was sent.

Dan........................(Parker, CO)

I believe the helpme address is for help regarding the software that satelliteguys works with, not Dish account questions. You would do better in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)