emusic offer from D*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentstater72

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 18, 2004
North of Toledo
Has anyone signed up for the emusic free trial that D* is offering on the web.
I saw the offer when I had signed into my account. I do not see any hidden catch, though the selection does not fit my tastes.
I am sure I can find 75 downloads, but I wanted to check with the group to make sure I wasn't missing some details(Like a new two year commitment to D*)

Kentstater72 said:
Has anyone signed up for the emusic free trial that D* is offering on the web.
I saw the offer when I had signed into my account. I do not see any hidden catch, though the selection does not fit my tastes.
I am sure I can find 75 downloads, but I wanted to check with the group to make sure I wasn't missing some details(Like a new two year commitment to D*)

The Emusic giveaway is legit no hidden strings. I think anyone can go to their site and get 75 free downloads. I bought an mp3 player that came with 100 free downloads. You will be surprised though, because emusic does not have many of the big artists. I have a hard time finding something worth downloading from them. If you like independant music, then you will love emusic. My persoanl opinion, 90% of what they have is crap. Others may disagree, I just don't like their music selection.

shugo77 said:
The Emusic giveaway is legit no hidden strings. I think anyone can go to their site and get 75 free downloads. I bought an mp3 player that came with 100 free downloads. You will be surprised though, because emusic does not have many of the big artists. I have a hard time finding something worth downloading from them. If you like independant music, then you will love emusic. My persoanl opinion, 90% of what they have is crap. Others may disagree, I just don't like their music selection.
LOL, well stated ... I did not find an original artist on the whole site that I liked. I too am not a huge fan of cover bands.

Thanks Shugo77.
I agree the selection is sparse and does not fit my tastes, but eh, there are some oldies that I can add to my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)