ENCORE CHANNELS ALL HD WHEN??

gatekeeper

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
How long do you think it will be before we see all of the Encore movie channels in HD? ENCORE MYSTERY,WAM ACTION,DRAMA,LOVE ,WESTERNS. :hungry::hungry::hungry:

Are they even being broadcast in HD? If not, that is the first key. Then assuming they are, WHEN Dish and DirecTV decide they want to/have space to air them. :)

But to be honest, I have 19 premium HD movie channels available on Dish, not counting MGM or HDNET Movies. Can't say I am starving for HD movie content choices.

No they are not broadcasting them in HD yet.I believe its just a matter of time though.

No they are not broadcasting them in HD yet.I believe its just a matter of time though.

then the issue really depends on the content provider. I would hope that if they go-HD, they would be picked up by the 2 big DBS providers.

Don't get me wrong, even more HD movie choices is a good thing. :)

I would love to have all the encore channels in hd. I won't watch the sd versions anymore since they look like crap on hdtvs. If they did all of them in hd , it would really make the top 250 bonus pack worth the extra $10.00.

Note that the older movies shown on Encore, are just the ones that are not yet transferred to HD at all, so I would expect those would be the last "premiums" to go HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)