Encore HD (340) missing?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

zim2dive

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 8, 2006
Cary, NC
I thought maybe it was related to the Starz promo ending, but my account info still shows the Encore promotion... we are getting all the SD ch's, but 340 now shows up as green ???

I thought maybe it was related to the Starz promo ending, but my account info still shows the Encore promotion... we are getting all the SD ch's, but 340 now shows up as green ???

Encore HD is available in the HD 250. If you would like I can review your account, I would just need you to PM me your account information.

The Encore package add on (or in this case promo for the add on) does not include channel 340. It is Channels 341-346, 377 on the Dish site. Your promo includes the SD channels that make up the Encore package. (Also available as part of the top250 or A La Carte) The Starz promotion included Encore 340, as well as being part of Top250.

Last edited:
We were able to get zim2dive back up in running, just need to send a hit.

I also thought that Encore Channel 340 in SD or/and HD was not available with Encore a la carte. I thought that Encore HD was included in America's Top 250, America's "Everything" Pak, and the Starz premium package. However, I thought Encore SD (Channel 340) was included with the Starz premium package or America's "Everything" Pak. On the other hand, the Encore West feed (which is currently available in SD only) is included in the Encore a la carte package (as well as in America's Top 250 and America's "Everything" Pak) along with Encore Action, Encore Drama, Encore Love, Encore Suspense (formerly Encore Mystery), Encore Westerns, and MoviePlex. However, Encore Family (formerly Encore Wam) is available in America's Top 250 and America's "Everything" Pak. In addition, the Blockbuster Movie Pass included Encore Suspense and MoviePlex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts