End Of Directv H10

Up here theres often a Cost involved ...

It's free down here in LaLa land. You've got the wrong people running things.

Johnnybeach
Hilarious!

Sorry, but somebody from CA, with all its growing problems, saying some OTHER state is being run by the wrong people...

Been to Venice Beach lately?

Sorry, but somebody from CA, with all its growing problems, saying some OTHER state is being run by the wrong people...

I never said the entire STATE was being run by the wrong people. Only that the powers that be should find another way to recycle. As far as Venice Beach is concerned, the last time I was there with my shih tzu I had a nice day walking around like it was a tourist attraction. I even had a good meal at a Mexican restaurant. I didn't vote for the present governor and AB5 should be repealed.

Johnnybeach

Reactions: navychop
Too bad on the H10. I still have one that was given to me by upper DirecTV upper management with a wide open super consumer card on an internal account that got just about everything. It was a company gift for a job well done many years ago. Its power supply died a few years back and I intended on getting another and swapping parts around, but now it looks like its too late.

The Directv H10 receiver will no longer find satellite signals. Nothing (n/a) on any transponders. It's done. I used it for finding programs and for auto tuning. My Spectrum TV has all the off-air stations except about three but my TVs pick up the stations anyway. I usually look up programs on TitanTV. Now that I have my favorite Spectrum channels and programs memorized I won't need the DirecTV box after all. Good bye to the wonderful Forum.

Johnnybeach

Its power supply died a few years back and I intended on getting another and swapping parts around, but now it looks like its too late.

It's not too late! Send shipping money and I'll send you mine. lol.

Johnnybeach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)