End of Life Receivers

I'm not sure how you'd arrange that other than buying a 722k. Does Dish differentiate between the 622, 722, and 722k, when it comes to 'swaps' ?
No. They are all 622/722 family. That's how they label it. Unless the customer buys a sling adapter with it.

Yes, the 722k is available. For a NEW customer, I'm sure they'd get one if they refused a Hopper, but with existing customers, just "replacing" one, I don't know if it's guaranteed.

If you do it and they ship a 622 or 722, I'd put the return label on the "new" receiver and send it back.

Reactions: TheKrell
Again, they can do a dish n up and request sling adapter at the same time, and they will get a 722 or k. Otherwise, there is no guarantee.

Pointed where ? You're probably set up fine but I suspect Dish's preference is (1) dish vs multiple.
One is pointed at 110/119 and the other at 129 (had the 2nd dish added when the old sat at 129 developed a wobble and would lose signal entirely on the low end of the cycle). I prefer this setup as I get an amazing signal from the current 129 sat...