End of Life Receivers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm not sure how you'd arrange that other than buying a 722k. Does Dish differentiate between the 622, 722, and 722k, when it comes to 'swaps' ?
No. They are all 622/722 family. That's how they label it. Unless the customer buys a sling adapter with it.

Yes, the 722k is available. For a NEW customer, I'm sure they'd get one if they refused a Hopper, but with existing customers, just "replacing" one, I don't know if it's guaranteed.

If you do it and they ship a 622 or 722, I'd put the return label on the "new" receiver and send it back.

Reactions: TheKrell
Again, they can do a dish n up and request sling adapter at the same time, and they will get a 722 or k. Otherwise, there is no guarantee.

Pointed where ? You're probably set up fine but I suspect Dish's preference is (1) dish vs multiple.
One is pointed at 110/119 and the other at 129 (had the 2nd dish added when the old sat at 129 developed a wobble and would lose signal entirely on the low end of the cycle). I prefer this setup as I get an amazing signal from the current 129 sat...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)