ENTER HERE TO WIN: Sadoun Meter giveaway!(Contest Over)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Sadoun Satellite Sales Says:
TRICK OF TREAT!

You could win one of 10
SF95Kit Satellite Signal Meter Kits
meter1.jpg

Courtesy of Sadoun Satellite Sales
http://www.sadoun.com

To enter to win, just post here to this thread and do your best trick of treating!

Winners will be selected on Halloween, October 31st by random drawing. 10 lucky winners will walk away with the treat a SF95Kit Satellite Signal Meter Kit.

This contest if open to all US based members of SatelliteGuys.US and staff, however Scott & Eva Greczkowski and the staff of Sadoun Satellite Sales are not eligible to win.

So give Sadoun your best trick or treat! Ghoul Luck and Happy Halloween from Sadoun Satellite Sales!​

Give me the treat or I'll make a trick of your dish. Is that a threat or a trick/treat - I'm not really sure?

Trick Or Treat
This Is Neat
Give me something good to find satellites orbiting the earth with, and something good to eat. ;)

Seriously, Sadoun rocks, Thanks for giving things like this to the satelliteguys members.

Please treat, no tricks

Wife says if I don't pull a trick and buy this meter,
The treat I'll get will be much sweeter!
The decisions a man must make doesn't get much greater,
Were I to win this gift, it couldn't get any better!

When halloween comes around, I promise I won't trick you if you treat me with this satellite meter.

Trick or Treat? The Trick is getting the meter to work on a satellite, the Treat is what you can watch, once you've Tricked the meter into working! It would be nice to be Treated by Sadoun with this Trick. Trick or Treat?

Al

Trick or Treat, as long as the trick is a fine ho and the treat is a meter or free lap dance.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts