ENTER HERE TO WIN: Sadoun Meter giveaway!(Contest Over)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Received my winning prize, "Sadoun Satellite Finder Kit", in the mail today. When I get a chance, probably this weekend, I'll check it out. I like to thank Sadoun and SatelliteGuys again for this prize.
Thank You Very Much!

Al

I went out this Morning and tried out this new toy. I was quite surprized, it works better than my other meter (the Sky Packer TRIO II). Actually, I never could figure out if the Sky Packer was even working. All those little lights would be changing, but I wouldn't have a clue. When I thought I had something, it was always nothing.
This Satellite Finder Kit from Sadoun works really well. First I went out and hooked it up to the 2nd port of the QPH031 Linear side, meter only and nothing. Then I hooked the battery pack up to the meter and still nothing. Then I started slowly turning the knob on the meter and "Bang", there it was, signal showing. I played with the knob some, getting acquianted with it. Then I started pushing and pulling on the dish in different directions and was amazed at how much I appeared to be off. Then I went and got some tools and began to peak the dish. I gained from about 2 to 7 quality points, depending on which satellite I'm on. I see now I'm going to like this tool. And, that's saying a lot, considering the luck I've had in the past with other meters. I was very surprized at my results.
Thanks Again SatelliteGuys and Sadoun for the opportunity to get this tool.

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)