ENTER TO MENU IN A NEW VIP211Z

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Valerio Fontanals

Original poster
Sep 1, 2014
How can i enter to the MENU en the vip211z receiver?
It seems that my new receiver comes with the satellite 119,110, 129 software. My dish is pointing to satellite 72.
When it comes step 2, the download process never ends.
Nothing happens with the remote control, and I can't enter to the menu to change switches.

My question is how can I enter to the Menu?

Using your remote, please press the MENU button, followed by 6 (System Setup), 1 (Installation), then 1 (Point Dish). Please select (Check Switch) from that screen. That will take you to the Installation Summary screen. Please make sure that Alternate and SuperDISH are not check marked. If they are blank, select Test, (If Warning 504 appears please select yes). Once the test is complete please verify what satellites are showing. If still different we may need to check something on your account.

How can i enter to the MENU en the vip211z receiver?
It seems that my new receiver comes with the satellite 119,110, 129 software. My dish is pointing to satellite 72.
When it comes step 2, the download process never ends.
Nothing happens with the remote control, and I can't enter to the menu to change switches.
My question is how can I enter to the Menu?
---
Call Dish and go to Tech services. Tell them to activate your VIP211z for the other 3 satellites in addition to 110, 119, and 129. If you are traveling like we do. it will be sometimes necessary to look at one or other group. They did it for ours in just a few seconds.Then in installation menu select the appropriate, group and State.

Press "Menu" on the remote. Select then System Setup, then Installation, then Point Dish, Answer the questions, then Press Check Switch. System should start through the pointing process and verify signal levels for each of the 3 satellites you selected selected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)