Entering Channel numbers to HD default?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bjthadj

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 24, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere. I've noticed today when I put either "206" or "247" in my H20, it goes directly to the SD version of these channels rather than the HD. I am using a favorites list with the SD versions deleted, so the guide only shows me the HD channels. Still, entering the numbers directly takes me to the SD channel. Any way to fix this, or is this a software quirk?

Sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere. I've noticed today when I put either "206" or "247" in my H20, it goes directly to the SD version of these channels rather than the HD. I am using a favorites list with the SD versions deleted, so the guide only shows me the HD channels. Still, entering the numbers directly takes me to the SD channel. Any way to fix this, or is this a software quirk?

There is software that will fix that, but it has not made it to the H20's yet.
The HR20-700 has this ability now, it's kinda like being a 4400 !

What happens when you go thru the Guide, the SD channel should NOT show, because you deleted them... are they still there, and does it go to the HD or SD when using the guide ?

Jimbo

I have the same problem, I have the sd removed and the hd showing, but it goes to the sd, I can go up one channel or down one and back to it and you get it.

dont use a custom guide,, make sure u check that with the guide set to all channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)