Installer Coming in a Week

Status
Please reply by conversation.

warkovision

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 30, 2004
Installer is coming next Satrurday to upgrade my dish, dvr, and receiver to view/record the new HD content. H10, HR10-250 are being exchanged for H20 and HR-20 respectively. Is there anything I need to know before they get here? I have three cables going to the HR10-250 room, one for OTA and two for SAT, and two lines going to the H-10 room. OTA offers better looking HD locals, but is expendable should I need extra Sat feeds. Do I need to be concerned about the 100 or 700 versions of the HR-20? This was not specified in the phone order.

Nothing, just have everything cleared out the way before he/she arrives.
Make sure the WO is correct.

Installer is coming next Satrurday to upgrade my dish, dvr, and receiver to view/record the new HD content. H10, HR10-250 are being exchanged for H20 and HR-20 respectively. Is there anything I need to know before they get here? I have three cables going to the HR10-250 room, one for OTA and two for SAT, and two lines going to the H-10 room. OTA offers better looking HD locals, but is expendable should I need extra Sat feeds. Do I need to be concerned about the 100 or 700 versions of the HR-20? This was not specified in the phone order.

What deal, if any did they offer you for this upgrade?

They're "giving" me an H-20, H-20R, the 5 LNB dish, and the install for another 2 year commitment.

Status
Please reply by conversation.