Epix 1 Month Free Promo

ng6584

Original poster
Feb 4, 2010
Northern Illinois
Tonight I logged into my dish account and found the link the on the left side for a free month of the Epix Movie channels. Redeemable until 3/31/16 and will automatically cancel

Attachments

• offer.jpg
    offer.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 400
I only have Welcome Pack and didn't see this offer listed when I logged in. The $10 HBO offer popped up again though.

I only have Welcome Pack and didn't see this offer listed when I logged in. The $10 HBO offer popped up again though.
It looks different than normal promos. No popup, not in the offers screen. It is at the bottom of the menu that contains "My Bill History", "My Profile", etc.

Reactions: stardust3
The only channel I watch or record from is HDNet Movies. The rest are pretty much worthless. Will be cancelling next month after 30 days. Just not worth even $5.00.

Epix (1) (channel 380), Epix 2 (channel 381), and Epix Hits (channel 382) are available in HD. Epix Drive-In (channel 292) is in SD.

I just drop to Welcome pack and the offers tab is now gone. :eeek
After being with dish at lest 10+ years I think they just gave me another reason to pull the plug.

I just drop to Welcome pack and the offers tab is now gone. :eeek
After being with dish at lest 10+ years I think they just gave me another reason to pull the plug.
Is there a separate tab at the bottom that mentions Epix?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)