epix and watching on the internet

Right now, if you sign up for a username on the Epix website you have to tell them if you are a version customer. I assume that they will add Dish to that list "soon" and then we will have all access to the website.

I am also wondering how this will work out. I think those that are angered right now about EPIX HD may feel differently once we have access to the movies on the website. Personally, I think the channel looks very nice, and I always like a different selection of movies from others.

Right now, if you sign up for a username on the Epix website you have to tell them if you are a version customer. I assume that they will add Dish to that list "soon" and then we will have all access to the website.

It prompts you for a Verizon login & password when you try to do this.

Yeah, it definitely prompts you for a Verizon log-in. Just sign up for a 7 day trial.

They should get the Dish (and Cox cable if the wires are correct) stuff worked out soon.

I e-mailed Epix about this and they responded with a 30 day code and said that Dish customers will be able to get a full log in soon. Sounds like they are still working on those e-mail issues that delayed Epix on Dish in the first place.

I REAL like EPIX soo far in movies and picture qualithy with 5.1 sound.
is alotsssss better those lame RETRO & INDIE channels we got few months ago!

I e-mailed Epix about this and they responded with a 30 day code and said that Dish customers will be able to get a full log in soon. Sounds like they are still working on those e-mail issues that delayed Epix on Dish in the first place.

They were waiting for Dish to have a new rollout of channels, but kept it quiet with that excuse. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)