Epix free for one month

Why not offer HBO for free a month? It's not worth 19 bucks anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HBO is the super-untouchable-never-give-any-free-trials-sacred-cow. I will talk to a CSR and get Showtime, Cinemax, Starz, BBAH, Sports pack . . . all for 3 months free - they will throw all kinds of free trials at you without even asking.

But HBO? No way, man.

I got a mailer yesterday with the Epix offer. I think I'll wait a little bit to redeem it, since the second Star Trek movie is premiering on there next month, and I haven't seen it yet.

They used to - from Iron Man 3 forward will be all Disney (Starz) until the Disney/Starz deal ends next year.

If you watch this stuff on netflix it will actually be better.... right now netflix has to wait for the 90 day window to end on before epix movies come to netflix. When the disney deal comes over I imagine they will come much quicker and also probably be superHd which will look better than epix on dish.

For those that are reading this and are on the Welcome Pack, did you guys get the offer of one month of free Epix?

I just recently downgraded from AT120 to the Welcome Pack and I wanted to get a general idea if there's a difference in offers for those who have AT120 and above and those who don't.

About a week ago, when I signed into my Dish acct, I got a pop up with the offer. If offered, I think you have to respond by 3/31 to take advantage of the offer.

When the disney deal comes over I imagine they will come much quicker and also probably be superHd which will look better than epix on dish.
Not as long as Netflix keeps getting throttled down by Verizon, Comcast and AT&T. Been horrid from time to time. Hopefully, that is coming to an end soon.

I have Dish America Silver without locals.
When I called the CSR to add the free month of EPIX, I (twice) asked whether that change would force me to add locals.
She said it would not force me to take locals. WRONG.
Further, the card that was mailed to me said "No strings attached." Also WRONG.

Be very careful about taking free offers if you are grandfathered in to a package that does not include locals.

I signed up for free EPIX today and EPIX 1,2 and 3 showed up on my guide right away but I couldn't find the fourth EPIX channel. I already get EPIX Drive-In with AT250; is that the fourth channel? Could someone clear this up for me?

For those that are reading this and are on the Welcome Pack, did you guys get the offer of one month of free Epix?

I just recently downgraded from AT120 to the Welcome Pack and I wanted to get a general idea if there's a difference in offers for those who have AT120 and above and those who don't.

I have been on the Welcome Pack since I started with Dish and they gave me the one month free. About two weeks after my free month ended I was offered Epix at half price for 6 months.

Did any one have to do an equipment upgrade to get this offer? I have Eastern Arc, but I was told that I needed an upgrade. I attempted to redeem the offer online, but it would not work.
Thanks for any replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts