Epix to show live boxing in May!

I haven't either, but I watch plenty of other boxing and often enough those unknowns can make a very good fight. Of course, some are stinkers too! :)

That can also be said about the big name fights too! A good recent example of good fighters in a relatively poor fight is the recent PPV of Pacquiao-Mosley fight! :(

Didn't order the PPV but I saw the replay on Showtime last night and I gotta say that I think it's time for Mosley to retire. He's almost 40 and he's just not as good as he used to be.

I didn't do the PPV either although I kept thinking about it. Glad I didn't. And yeah, it is obvious that Mosley's time has come and gone.

Here's another boxing event :

HDALT 9514 - Gomez vs Green - Top Rank Boxing. No other info and I've never seen boxing show up there before. My timer just looks for Boxing anywhere it finds it. 10/21 @10PM CDT.

Well, just like the last fight they had scheduled, this one isn't showing up in their scheduling yet either. Kind of irritating... :(

Let's hope this fight goes better for EPIX than the Klitschko one did.

It is shaping up to be quite a weekend for boxing on TV. Friday Night Boxing on ESPN2, followed by HBO, EPIX, and Top Rank broadcasts on Saturday. My DVR will be getting a workout.

Yep, I sure hope it is better than the last one. But it can hardly be worse, can it? :)

Next weekend is a great weekend for Boxing, but this weekend wasn't a slouch either. Saw some good fights on Showtime and ESPN2.

I wonder when Epix will get this fight in their schedule, it isn't showing yet.

Boxing will be a improvement to Epix. It seems like Epix just repeats the same movies over and over again. You can watch most the movies on Epix in week and still see every movie. How many times do they have to play Star Trek. Also when they do premier a movie it is not even once a month. I don't watch Epix much anyway because most of the movies they play I don't like but even the other movie channels play more of a variety. Epix is part of the platinum package but I would not pay for it separately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts