Equilibrium on Showtime today in OAR - Best Looking Movie on Voom Ever.

Dvlos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
No pixelation or mosquito noise the entire flick.. this is one of my favorite movies, Christian Bale shows why he will kick ass as the next Batman... this movie should be replete with tons of pixelation and noise with several scenes moving from pure black with flashes of gun shots, and at the end with severely fast action. I actually watched half this movie again on the West Coast feed to be sure my eyes weren't fooling me. I caught this one other time on Showtime HD but I wasn't able to sit down and watch the entire thing. Matrix Reloaded looks great in HD, and so does LOTR, but Equilibrium hands down had no artifacts that I could see at all! Could OAR be a factor in this? Or was ShowtimeHD just able to harness more bandwidth at the time? Do Voom's TPs work just like D*'s?

Wow, I'm definitely going to have to catch this. I absolutely love this movie. I really like how they explained the what seemed like superhuman powers by using statistical probabilities. It's definitely a welcome change from the typical Hollywood movie in my opinion. I can't wait to see it in HD.

BTW, I thought American Psycho explained why Christian Bale will be great in Batman. :D

Definately the coolest concept is of the emotionless "Grammaton Clerics".

There's no way that's an upconvert. Cold Creek Manor = Upconvert... Equilibrium the real deal...

Equilibrium is on now on Showtime HD, and will replay again in Showtime HD West.. still looking good.

Starz-HD East: Mona Lisa Smile 9pm EDT

Hopkins vs De la Hoya?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)