Equipment Question h25-500

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ChazyG

Original poster
Aug 26, 2013
Cincinnati
Hello Everyone. My Name is Chas and I am new to the forum I hate to introduce myself and go strait into a question but I need some help.

I am new to satellite tv. That being said I have direct Tv with an hr24-100 and two h25-500 in bedrooms.

What I would like to know. What dish/Equipment(power inserter BBC) I would need to pick up to take one of my h25-500's out to my camper on weekends when My Family goes camping (10 or so times a year)

Any help i could get would be awesome as I don't want to miss My Buckeyes Play when I'm at camp!

I'm pretty sure Ill need a slimline dish but as for lnb's and other stuff I really have no idea...

Slimline SL3 dish with SWM LNB. Perhaps not obviously, this setup also requires a 21 volt Power Inserter (PI).

:welcome to Satelliteguys ChazyG!

As harshness said, you need a swm lnb and a power inserter. Either 21 or 29 volt model will do with the swm lnb. Don't use any bbcs.

I tried to post links to what im going to buy but apparently i see's it as spam...

anyone mind if i send them a PM of what Im buying to make sure it is correct?

Thanks so much
?Chas

You need five posts in order to post a link. Go ahead and send it to me.

Last edited:
Take the DVR with you instead, and you can disable 1 tuner and just use a standard 18" Dish pointed towards 101 with no power inserter or bulky Dish to setup.

That would be an easier setup, but no hd. :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts