Equipment Return - shipping label - my dime?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just checked again.... The "shipping weight" for a 722k is 25 or 26 lbs. Using UPS from southwest Ohio to Spartanburg SC is $19.32.

Detroit to Denver, using FedEx Ground, same weight, is $25.15.

You must be using a different weight...

It really weighs that much? Dish always says in their specs that the 722k weighs 11 lbs. Yes packaging could add in a few extra pounds, but I never thought it would be 25 lbs total.

It really weighs that much? Dish always says in their specs that the 722k weighs 11 lbs. Yes packaging could add in a few extra pounds, but I never thought it would be 25 lbs total.
It probably had a collection of roaches in it. ;) :D

With the new site, I couldn't find the brochure for a 722k, which has the weight. I did find a reseller on Amazon that listed product weight and shipping weight and that's what I went with. Does sound high... I do recall checking the cost to ship it myself (to SC) and recall it being in $18-20 range.

Sent from my SkyRaider Zeus Thunderbolt!

Hey DN where is the CW channel for Bluefield, WV I see everyone else has there's. I guess we will have to wait another 10 yrs like we did for our locals. Consdering going back to cable so I can this channel. All you have to do is contact WVVA because this channel is carried by them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)