Equipment Verification Team Phone

dishratz

Original poster
Jul 20, 2009
USA
Number 888-309-0370 is giving me fast busy tone after one ring for almost three hours now. Anyone know if there is a new number? Anyone getting through?

Now you guys will have to wait until Monday to do anything if you are getting ring busy. Those that have to contact them can only get stuff done Mon-Fri during certain business hours and they are probably closed holidays as well. They do not get the privelidge of having 24/7 service like normal customers do.

I called right before I posted and got right through, although I hung up before a csr answered.
I thought the S.I. guys prevented theft of service, or at least tried......

If the company is this hard to deal with then perhaps its not worth it, especially if they mark you for calling them.

Meanwhile, at DISH Network headquarters...

csm.jpg

It's not Signal Integrity.

EVT, Equipment Verification Team (formerly Receiver Audit Team) investigates account packing, residential in commercial, equipment theft, etc.

Signal Integrity investigates theft of signal such as hacked/modified equipment and other forms of signal theft such as unlawful reselling of signals.

It's not Signal Integrity.

EVT, Equipment Verification Team (formerly Receiver Audit Team) investigates account packing, residential in commercial, equipment theft, etc.

Signal Integrity investigates theft of signal such as hacked/modified equipment and other forms of signal theft such as unlawful reselling of signals.

Ooooh. Someone's been paying attention.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts