Equity channels on 123W off!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think you are having an issue with your system because they are still there for me.

Sorry guys...I am a little nervous and terrified by the threat of losing my 123W channels.

Right now they went back....uf! I scare because only equity tp desappeared Q:0 however UWTV and research were at full power.:eek:

No cloudy sky, sat issues I think...:(

Sorry guys...I am a little nervous and terrified by the threat of losing my 123W channels.

Right now they went back....uf! I scare because only equity tp desappeared Q:0 however UWTV and research were at full power.:eek:

No cloudy sky, sat issues I think...:(

At 7PM Central time last night, all of the Univision channels suddenly disappeared, the quality reading just suddenly went down to ZERO. About 8 minutes later, they came back, or at least the Waco one did (you don't mess around switching channels when Marichuy is on in our household, haha.).

So yeah, something was up last night. UWTV stayed on the whole time as far as I could tell, so it was apparently an Equity only thing.

Looks like they've been having a lot of bad weather lately through the south. They disappeared for a while Saturday too and I thought the same thing then. Enjoy them while they're here, when they're gone something else will come along, hopefully.

You got it, Iceberg ;), I live just across the river from Arkansas and the rain was IMMENSE here all last night and this morning :eek:. I haven't repaired my rain gauge, but I'll bet about 5 to 7 inches of rain fell through the night here and just as much, if not more in Arkansas. I told my wife the uplink was probably blocked as much or more than the downlink frequencies. All seems to be okay this evening.:up

You got it, Iceberg ;), I live just across the river from Arkansas and the rain was IMMENSE here all last night and this morning :eek:. I haven't repaired my rain gauge, but I'll bet about 5 to 7 inches of rain fell through the night here and just as much, if not more in Arkansas. I told my wife the uplink was probably blocked as much or more than the downlink frequencies. All seems to be okay this evening.:up

Today I saw on channel UNIV-ARK breaking news weather and severe storms today and will probably the next 2 days...:eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts