Error code 00

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
Got that strange error message on my Hopper last night when playing back a program from the DVR (a program that was just recorded). No EHDs were attached. After that error message the Hopper became sluggish. Had problems with jump forward and jump back. Jump forward would occasionally take me back in the program; switching channels would take forever, etc. So I had to reboot the Hopper. It's the second time in two weeks that I had to reboot because of a sluggish receiver, though last time it was a Joey.

I am still on S207.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Attachments

• image-113019562.jpg
    image-113019562.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 219
I had the same thing happen to a new recording last night (no ehd). I tried it again a few minutes, and it worked fine.

Yes, that was on DVR! I am staying away from using my EHDs for now, at least until I get the S209 update (hoping it will fix the problem with playing some old programs that currently refuse to play).

Got that strange error message on my Hopper last night when playing back a program from the DVR (a program that was just recorded). No EHDs were attached. After that error message the Hopper became sluggish. Had problems with jump forward and jump back. Jump forward would occasionally take me back in the program; switching channels would take forever, etc. So I had to reboot the Hopper. It's the second time in two weeks that I had to reboot because of a sluggish receiver, though last time it was a Joey.

I am still on S207.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Please send me a PM with your phone or account number so I can assist you with this. Thank you!

sca said:
anybody know the number of the latest software update?

S209?

Sent from my iPad 3 using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts